Tuesday, August 1, 2017

HTX Fire 2025 smoking hot @ 2017 Prime Time Nationals

I love watching this little squad and many of the young ladies I've seen for the past two seasons so the energy, poise and skill set, definitely keeps me focused. Rezia Castillo made a Tip Sheet in the 2nd grade, she can make one just about every time I see her because I don't recall seeing too many players as explosive as she was with the ball and playing up when I first saw her and that energy trickles down to her teammates.


I told her dad she was a D1 lock back then so you can throw away the key because her ceiling is unlimited, trust me, I actually know what I'm talking about

Athleticism galore on this squad, Nataliyah Gray is long, rebounds and finishes strong, Rileigh Hairston understands how to attack from everywhere and take the lick, Brooklyn Watson's sheer power at this age is truly an asset that makes her presence felt and when you talk about heat, Chandler Caver definitely brings some. Adysin Sinclair and Nadiya Shelby keep the heat going while Karina Smith, Victoria Gonzalez and Mariah Davis all add depth to this talented squad that made a good run finishing 3rd in the 4th grade division