Saturday, January 18, 2014

Katy Taylor evens it up with win over Seven Lakes

That old saying "it's hard to beat a team three times" doesn't always work because some teams haven't beaten others since I was in high school but the remix should go like this, "it's hard to beat a good team three times" and Seven Lakes dropped one last night to Katy Taylor 47-38 after defeating them twice this season

BOX SCORE







It appears the first quarter told the story as the teams played almost evenly the rest of the way, my first mind had me making this road trip and it wasn't just because of the numerous restaurants I had at my disposal. Katy Taylor almost beat Cy Ranch in the FBISD Tournament, so I know they're a more than capable team and if they lost twice to Seven lakes, well, the playoffs are becoming more and more interesting but right now, both teams are tied for first in district

STANDINGS