Monday, January 6, 2014

St Thomas crew clicking


I enjoyed watching Maghen Lormand put i n work over the years for The Woodlands and nothing has changed at St Thomas. This young lady is a definite inside-outside threat and I'm talking about OUTSIDE!
Several former area high school stars suited up for last weekends double-header, Taylor Forrest, Emily Sebo, Kiristin Lee, Tory Frederick, Brittany Bigott and Taylor Mitchell from Galveston


Langham Creek's own Rebekah Douglas left me lot's of lasting memories throughout her high school career, nothing has changed as she simply goes at one speed the whole game. It's always good catching up with the players, I know I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it simply because it is. Also on the squad is Danielle Parks, former St Pius star who transferred from U of H, don't know if she's injured but she was on the bench in street attire, talk about a machine!!!!