Thursday, January 30, 2014

Texas MCAT for #MDAA


I tweeted last night that MCAT took a whole new meaning as four young ladies from Texas were chosen for the McDonald's All American game. Brooke McCarty, a player I started calling "The Chosen One" before she was 10, Recee Caldwell, a player I tagged as can't miss in the 7th grade, Ariel Atkins, who two seasons ago was relatively unknown nationally but I called her possibly the best player in Texas and Brianna Turner who simply has developed into one not only of the best players ever from around here but one of the most decorated as well since I saw her initially as a 5th or 6th grader. In other words, I was right again!

Caldwell is in town for the Space City Jam tournament out at Legends. Play starts today, the staff will be on hand tomorrow

SCHEDULE