Friday, January 10, 2014

Springs ready to elevate even more in 24-5A


Someone who evidently knows nothing about what I do asked if I had ever seen Brooke McCarty and being as polite as I could, my response was probably every year for the last eight or so. This young lady had "IT" early, "IT" is something you can't teach and like a POLAROID, you simply watch it develop right before your eyes. McCarty helped lead are studded Clear Springs squad to state last season and guess what, don't count them out because they are scary

Tonight, they travel to Clear Falls and on Tuesday, they host Dickinson. These are the two teams right under them in 24-5A and win against either probably wraps up district. How far can the Chargers go? When you have a player capable of scoring 40, wait 50, "in the flow" along with a talented supporting cast, well who knows but I called her "The Chosen One" early for a reason