Monday, January 20, 2014

#AutoAwesome from family day at Texas A&M vs Mississippi State


#AutoAwesome photos captured several shots during the game yesterday, I truly love that addition on Google+, especially since I figured out I had nothing to do with the moving pics


Jordan Jones, Jada Terry and Tori Scott all made at least one one of the captures


Former Klein Collins star is still pound for pound, inch for inch, one of the toughest players I've seen, ever!!!


A&M was impressive but I see big things happening at Mississippi State as well in the not too distant future especially when you figure Dillingham and former Temple star Ketara Chapel are getting valuable experience as freshmen plus two high school players that are going to come right in and create problems from opponents next season, Blair Schaefer and Kayla Nevitt to go along with a good nucleus which includes super athletic Martha Alwal, I'm telling you watch out for the party