Monday, January 6, 2014

Tweet from "Miss Excitement" tells me where I'll be tomorrow


When a "Prime Time" player like Tyler Davis tells you it's a big game tomorrow, you'd better listen, well in the case I better listen and once again she's right. The unsigned Cy Woods star helped her squad make a run last season coming up "clutch" throughout the second half of the season and in the playoffs, especially in their E8 thriller against Seven Lakes which ended in an overtime loss


This season, I picked their team to represent R3 but in order to be correct, certain things have to happen and when you're plagued by injuries, well, it's been an up and down season. None of that matters now as teams are getting ready to position themselves for the playoffs and that's what truly matters because a very clever guy said "once the playoffs start, you only have to be the best team that game" and once again I was, I mean he was right.

Okay I hear you TD, the 2014 Under The Radar star knows I love watching games, not "blowouts" so I'll be there to watch them take on district leading Cy Ranch on the Mustangs court. Woods is currently in a three way tie for third in arguably the toughest district in the area

STANDINGS