Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PA Memorial's 2016 Ford JEFFERSONIZED

 I love throwback players that bang, sacrifice their body and do whatever it takes to get the job done.Port Arthur Memorial's Jakeira Ford is one of those players, she simply goes into "BEAST" mode in the paint. The thing about Ford is that she did that all summer with her back to the basket but what has her "Movin On Up" is she's added more to her game, like attacking stronger from the wing and facing the basket for the oh so important mid-range jumper. She dropped 40 earlier this season in a tournament and I was getting tweets telling me I had to see her not knowing I already had. I don't lie and say I've seen everyone but if you're in "my lane" and you go off, I definitely remember and this young lady is one I won't ever forget because that first impression.............