Saturday, November 1, 2014

'21 Genelle Greene is ready to be seen #2014HoopAHolicsCamp



Okay let me jump right in it and tell you something about me when I'm evaluating. I'm skilled at multi-tasking and I love hearing people in the stands interacting about "who's a beast" "what the coach is or isn't doing right" and so forth and so on however I also observe things on and off the court so I caught a glimpse of  Greene last season




She wasn't playing, only watching and I was amazed at the conversation she was having about what was happening on the court and even more amazed when I found out I knew her dad, who has been officiating since my daughter's played and even though I've heard about this young lady on te court, her knowledge and comprehension of the game has me excited about her being on board for the Hoop A Holics Camp next month. It's December 13th, in Duncanville so click the link below

REGISTER