Monday, November 17, 2014

Banfield coming off MVP performance as Westbury Christian hosts Legacy Christian


When I go out a limb, trust me, it can hold my weight and I can't say any more about Marissa Banfield than I've already said. Well that's not true because although I know she's one of the best point guards in the state, right now, even though she's in the 2017 class, she's also probably one of the most underrated points in her class in the nation and you can archive that

Bansfield is fresh off of a 25 point performance and helped lead Westbury Christian to the Sharpstown Rotary Championship, she was named MVP for the tournament. Tomorrow, rain, sleet, snow or blizzard, I will be there to see two point guard wizards because Alexis Morris will be there with Legacy Christian. Morris already is listed as one of the top players in 2017 so I'm already ready