Friday, November 14, 2014

#ConroeTournament "The Game" #downtothewire


When I glanced at brackets for the Conroe Tournament and saw Nimitz against Summer Creek, I think the words I wrote were this could be the championship match-up and although both still have tough roads ahead, Summer Creek could just win the whole thing while Nimitz is in a good position to take Consolation. I tweeted "Seniors Calhoun and Kin stepping up big time tonight" when the game was tied at 45, typo read S minors instead of seniors, but this game actually went into overtime before Summer Creek won 65-58

Alachiron King dropped 29 for Nimitz followed by Jakyra Piggott with 13. The Chromnicle has Sugar Young with 15, that sounds about right but even though at night I can't sleep, I toss and turn, I know my Mind Ain't Playing Tricks on me because Calhoun had to have at least 20 but it's not listed. Nevertheless I'm being a little paranoid early before I head out to Baytown in this cold weather