Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cy Ranch and Port Arthur Memorial JEFFERSONIZED in week 2

Love this picture of Deauzya Richards and Ariana Whitfield as I caption it "why did you take us out of the rankings" but one thing I know about those two is that they can give intelligent reasons on why I shouldn't count the Mustangs out, I only wish it was two of me because they have a rematch with Dekaney at home tomorrow but it's the same time North Shore will be playing at Atascocita so I have to go with that game because the teams won Texas Invitational and Aldine tournaments over the weekend

Hey it's my opinion, doesn't mean anything because to be honest it's North Shore and Cy Woods in R-3 still and a whole lot of other teams capable of getting hot and winning 6A, same with Barbers Hill in 5A but just so you know, JEFFERSONIZED means "Movin On Up" and just follow the bouncing basketball as you read the Top 15 after week 2

READ MORE