Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Westbury Christian defeats Legacy Christian


I've been on the BANwagon for quite sometime now, I guess four or five seasons and watching '17 Marissa Banfield's progression over those years has simply been a joy. I knew the young lady would be a next level player seeing her playing a couple of years up at 10 and showing skill set, poise and like Bonecrusher "Never Scared" and as she got stronger and taller over the years, well you hear what I'm saying and read what I'm writing but this young lady is one of the top points in the country for her class, it's as simple as that

Alexis Morris is also one of the top point guards in that 2017 class, she's in the Top 30 with everyone and if she's not, she should be. Morris scored 20 in last nights game but Westbury Christian simply has too many weapons. Tyra Cormier is a double double waiting to happen, Sara Williams just brings so much energy and Marie Bailey simply can fill it up, she dropped 24. Speaking of filling up, Banfield has flirted with several triple doubles in the early going and scored 26 points with rebounds and steals of 6 each as well and although I get there late, my primary purpose was to check out the talent and I left pleased