Thursday, November 27, 2014

Shore and Woods among favorites in #PeggyWhitleyClassic however


I truly hate I missed the championship game of the Texas Invitational, well I also hate I missed the finals of the FBISD Tournament and had I went to either of those, I would be saying I hate I missed the Aldine Invitational but that's just how it goes. I'll probably miss the 3pm championship game which could be another Cy Woods vs North Shore match-up however several teams are capable of also making it


Hightower is explosive as well as Clear Springs, that should be a second round match-up with the winner going against Woods in the semis but who knows. Cy Fair hosts North Shore on Tuesday, that could also be a semifinal match-up but again who  knows which is good for the game and it will also keep everyone on their toes

EVENTS