Thursday, November 6, 2014

Torrie Thompson makes her decision


If ever there was an Under The Radar player it’s definitely Torrie Thompson because I had no idea who the Clear Lake star was prior to speaking with her dad a little over a year ago on the phone. We had a brief conversation and after learning she would be playing in the Lady Gander Tournament, I packed a sack lunch for the long trip just to see her play. Two minutes into the game, I knew she was more than just a next level player and as I watched her throughout the school and club season, she legitimized every thought I had and words I’d written about her and she decided a few days ago that Henderson State would be her next stop


Thompson had interest from several schools so I asked her what made her decide on becoming a Reddie. “They make you feel welcome. I loved the campus and how nice everything was. I could see myself living here for the next four years of my life” was Thompson’s response and I see big things coming from the exciting guard over those four years. Here are some of the stories I’ve done on Thompson