Monday, November 17, 2014

Tomorrow an area rankings wrap after week one

Nancy Mulkey, Erica Ogwumike and Tatyana Perez

This past weekend was the first official Simmie Selfie Weekend and even though I've taken hundreds of myself, okay thousands, I figured I'd jump in every day with various players and fans this past weekend. Cy Woods wound up defeating Barbers Hill for the Ranger Division title as they are now numbers 1 and 2 in the area




Kimberly Carter went off in the second half of their semifinal win over North Shore as she celebrated her birthday with 19 points and 14 rebounnds including double digit points in the third quarter, no I don't remember how many I just know it more than nine. Speaking of nine, both Kimi and Erica Ogwumike showed me theu were going to be players years before they turned nine, in fact, flip it over because they were about six running around the gyms but one more time, I just knew