Tuesday, November 11, 2014

SHOWTIME as 2014/14 season kicks off


North Shore starts the season off ranked #1 in the area based on what I've seen so far however the difference between them, Cy Woods and Barbers Hill is so slim that any of those three could possibly lay claim to that spot, right now. It's not how you start but how you finish and all three, providing they stay healthy, could finish with a bang. North Shore hosts Hightower tonight, that's where I'll be providing it doesn't rain or freeze, who am I kidding, I'll be there regardless and those top three teams will tangle against each other in Baytown this weekend, well more than likely and the forecast says it may just rain and freeze

First things first, Hightower will be a good test for the Mustangs and although one of their key players is out, I do have them at #4 but always remember the game is played on the court and we'll just see how everything plays out in round one of the season. Round two is district and round three is the most important round, the run to the Alamodome

I'll be tweeting away,