Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cy Falls moves in area Top 10 after #SBISDTournament title


I truly didn't know what to expect from Cy Falls but uhhh, how can I put this, they are explosive, I mean EXPLOSIVE and this is the school I used to call "Da Bomb Squad" because of Kit Metoyer, Macy Moore, Shanice Robertson and Sadalia Ellis long range propensity and amazing accuracy, I mean they could get hot and score 20 in a couple of minutes, I saw it  numerous times which brings me to this years squad. If JJ reminds you of Good Times and DYNOMITE, let the explosion of JJJ get you going with Jae Branch, Ja' Qayza Cleveland and Jo Anne Taylor who can each drop 20 at a the drop of a dime


Kierra McElroy joined Taylor and Cleveland on the All Tournament team, she has more four pointers than anyone I've ever seen in my life, I'm 55 and she's putting up double digits regularly herself. They have a move-in from Oklahoma, I just glanced at her mannerisms and demeanor during warm-ups and already knew plus when your name is Hunter, opponents need to keep an eye on  Begley for certain. I really like this teams energy and it was an energy filled weekend which will have me looking at plenty of ball during the season

Daja Craft is doing a very good job at the one, where the game starts, and her ability to get everyone involved plus pressure defense was huge in their title and when you factor in both Branch and Cleveland had almost 30 in different games, this team is going to be a factor if they stay healthy so with that being said, they're in the Top 10, well my area poll which means absolutely nothing because I haven't seen everyone and the tests for many of these teams will come this weekend as I play musical chairs with the rankings for now

EVENTS