Friday, November 7, 2014

Comprehension 101


I know it's easy to speed read and skim through the bullet points with some things however if you don't read thoroughly or better yet, understand what you're reading you might miss something. I had Cy Ranch as the team to beat earlier based on who was there and who was coming however injuries have changed that prediction and since then I think the way I worded it was "if a team other than North Shore or Cy Woods gets out, based on who's there and if they stay healthy, I would be surprised"

I also stated that just like when you see player rankings, after the first few it's a toss up, like what's the difference between 100th and 200th player nationally, not much trust me. Several other teams could make it out of here, anything can happen in a one game series, Elsik is the most recent example as they defeated some heavy hitters to make it state

If you're the better team or player, the best way to prove it is on the court not complaining or whining about what someone else says and always remember I truly have no agenda, no dog in the fight or whatever cliche' might apply so let's get the ball rolling next week so I can be proved wrong, which is cool by me because it's good for the game