Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Reece "The Beast" locked in #2014HoopAHolicsCamp



I have Ginger Reece listed as an Under The Radar player however the 2019 star will have an abundance of offers before her November signing date in fact colleges are already showing tons of interest and I mean so heavy hitters, which only fits because Reece is a throwback player from last century, you simply have to be ready for war because she won't back down and she won't let you outwork her.

Well she also can play, she's highly skilled, can play facing or with her back to the basket and her work ethic is through the roof. Here are a few of the stories on this talented young lady, keep in mind I first saw her a few months ago but I have caught her every chance I could because, well she can simply take games over and not fro the one

Read more


Reece, who lives in Oklahoma, will be in Duncanville December 13th for the HoopAHolics Camp and she is definitely one of the top players in her class

REGISTER