Thursday, November 6, 2014

Big night for Jones as Loyola tangles with LSU


What can I say about Kylah Jones other than I told you so which I love saying about former Under The Radar Players. Jones had a huge game last night against LSU  read more

“A big three by sophomore Kylah Jones with 2:33 left in the first cut the deficit to 10, and two free throws by Neely put the score at 34-42 going into the second half”

“Jones was also explosive on offense, tallying 15 points and shooting 50% from the field. She added five rebounds and three steals”


One commentator added “The Wolfpack made it to the Elite 8 in NAIA last year and I think they will make it further this seasonr”  I think they’re correct and I’ll see them in town against St. Thomas on November 16th at 2pm

Let's revisit some stories I did on Jones and of course, I told you so