Monday, November 17, 2014

Westbury Christian defeats Kincaid in thriller #SharpstownRotary


I don't care what you think, I don't care what you hear, in basketball, the game always has and always will start at the one and this is a statement I'll stand by even after I can't stand. I've been going on and on about Marissa Banfield since what seems like forever and the talented point helped lead Westbury Christian to Sharpstown Rotary title by defeating Kincaid 59-56

Banfield dropped 25 points in the contest which was followed by 15 from Marie Bailey. Freshman sensation Jasmine Smith led Kincaid with 13 points, three other players were in double figures. In the 3rd place game, Satch defeated CHSA as Madison Schenck dropped 20 followed by Anna McCleod's 17. Three CHSA players were in double figures  read more