Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tompkins in the mix with #SBISDTournament runner-up finish



Let me cut right to it, this squad is made up of primarily of players that play in the Katy Rebels organization and many of which I caught in middle school so I already know what a lot of them can do and have done so with all that being said, this team is capable of doing some damage so I think I want to call them a sleeper. They beat a tough Klein Forest squad for a chance to play Cy Falls in the finals and made several runs at the Eagles but came up short

Allison Goss and Brittany Panetti made the All Tournament squad but other players definitely made their presence felt including the explosive Kendall Rollins who dropped the game winner against Klein Forest and can go off in a flash. Sarah Goss, Allison's twin simply gets the job done while Sydney Makowski is instant offense off the bench. My first good look at Hannah Hudson left a lasting impression and I'll revisit the team as they make a run in D-19