Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mo Williams Hoopfest featuring some heavy hitters


I received a call yesterday from a national writer and  he said "how about that Fab 4 from McKinney North you ranted and raved about last season" and I chuckled and said, well I told you so and let me tell you something, I've watched these young ladies for quite a while and one thing I can say is they just keep coming at you. They've already defeated Duncanville and Skyline in the early season and they'll be going against some of the top teams this weekend at the Mo Williams Hoopfest in Allen TX

This is definitely that time of year when I wish I could be cloned, I mean Richardson, Skyline, Plano West, they're all in it but you have a number of teams that will be in the hunt once playoffs come around. I've added the tournament to the EVENTS tab and even though I won't be there physically, I'll be there

EVENTS