Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cy Ranch hosts Seven Lakes in Top 20 battle


It's easy just to write things down but anything I do based on what I think will happen is based on logic, well mine and even though that doesn't always work, at least I can justify why I say, well write what I write. Initially I had Cy Ranch as the team to beat, I mean you have kids that have the type of mindset that Deauzya Richards, Arianna Whitfield and Rachel Tapps have and they can play, well that's a start and a potential 40-50 points between them. With that arsenal, along with several role players stepping up and two of the top 2018 prospects coming in to equation, well that's my story

Stories change with injuries, Tapps is sidelined however the progression she's making is astounding but losing one of the top defensive players in the state will be an issue to overcome, well somewhat. Richards is one of top players in the country, she's already been offered by, well just about everyone and the one/two punch her and Whitfield bring will carry them a long way but the test starts tonight as they host a very talented Seven Lakes squad

This game isn't on the list but I'm giving it to you

NOVEMBER 11 SCHEDULE