Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mustangs survive Hurricanes


Chasity Patterson is one of the top players in the nations 2017 class, hey if I call you "The Future" while in MS, well I ain't been wrong yet. Patterson helped North Shore come from behind to defeat Hightower 52-47 as she and Adriiana Jackson combined for 32 of the Mustangs 52 points


Jasmine Harvey was on fire early, scoring half of her teams 18 first half points and I tweeted that it seemed like every time she touched the ball I was hearing "This Girl Is On Fire" and like Patterson, Harvey is also from that MONSTER 2017 class



North Shore feeder schools, Cunningham and North Shore MS, were also "in the house" and I've seen many young stars come from both schools and Chasity's younger sister Mikayla is one you'll definitely be reading about even more. This turned out to be a great finish and with the change of weather, glad it was hot that last quarter

Read more