Friday, July 19, 2013

TPE invading BOB



I take tons of pictures because in the back of my mind I know that someday I'll be able to tie many of them in a story. I had lunch with John Lucas this week and he was raving about a couple of 2016 guards, Faith Cook and Angela Harris, and asked me if I knew who they were. My response was "Coach, been writing about em since they were in the 6th grade" and fast forward four years later, neither have disappointed

These two bright young stars from the area will be in New Orleans next week as Texas Preps Elite will be in full force per a text received from Coach Adrian Washington. I've had a chance their teams this season and all I can say is WOW. Coming up, story on Tiffany Dunlap who I caught a few months ago

Read more



And I'll get a chance to watch MDAA candidate Jordan Hosey, I ain't got no vote but I sure as blank should, and this photo ain't been Photoshopped either lol. I'm tripping and I'm not on Bourbon Street yet, safe travels, play hard and always remember to  be on your best behavior on and off the court, this include social networking kids