Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blueprint has right design on opening day

Anything can be designed however that doesn't mean it will look good or work. She's Ballin Blueprint passes GPR specifications with flying colors on opening day and how could it not when you consider the material being used. In using a line from an old move, "build and they shall come" or something like that, I'm doing a remix and say have talent and they will come and there was plenty of talent and plenty of coaches

From 2014 superstars already committed to those looking to either impress someone or finalize what was out there for them, the Blueprint had it. I always love catching fresh faces I may not have seen or watching the progression of the younger ones I already had my eyes on and Gabby Connally is still ahead of the game


Several coaches commented about this 2018 player wearing #24 and asked me had I seen her and I responded, yeah like almost forever and unlike her sister Recee, Desiree had no problem with me taking her picture.

I also played catch-up with the Suber twins, Kiana and Briana and all I can say is WOW! The first time I saw them was in a video and it had to be around three or four years ago but in that video, I saw signs of greatness and after yesterday, expect lights to be blinking on those signs

I also hadn't seen Texas Elite-Adidas Christian this season however I knew they had a lot of power last year and as expected, nothing has changed. So much for me catching up, several outstanding teams and players were on hand at the event and as promised, there will be Tip Sheets from both Girlz Prep Report and Full Court coming, not to mention several other mini stories to hold you.