Friday, July 12, 2013

2014 Madison Martin raises stock on NT United 17U


I've heard several great things about '14 Madison Martin on and off the court so you know I was elated when I found out I'd have a chance to watch her in action. I knew she was almost 6'2, made not only All District but All East Texas as well for Spring Hill HS not to mention being a very bright young lady who has scored a 1690 (SAT) and a 26 (ACT) to go along with her almost 4.3 GPA


On the court, she show signs of being a beast and with her powerful body along with being a lefty that could finish, I was sold solid on her being able to play at the next level. Then she did some things I didn't expect, like step out past the three point line and play some man and when she made back to back turnaround jumpers, plus a couple of more facing the basket, I'm think this young lady can really do some next level damage