Wednesday, July 31, 2013

GPR Texas Top 100 Cree Hammond makes her decision

Cree Hammond (DFW Elite-Peoples) was on my Under The Radar list however like many others she shouldn't have been. I can't take credit for seeing her ability in middle school since I only found out about her in high school but like everything else, it doesn't take me long. Her athleticism and 6'0 height, not to mention her wingspan and leaping ability were enough to get her in college however she has worked on her game and expanded to not just being a player scoring in the paint, she can simply score anywhere and believe, before it's all said and done, there is no telling how good this young lady will be




I received a call less than an hour ago from her and she said the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is where she has decided to attend and when asked what made her choose them, you know since Texas kids don't leave, her response was straight and to the point. "They were at all my games no matter how late, no matter what the score was and no matter where I was playing" She also added that she loved the staff and believed that this was not only the right fit for her but the best place for her to take her game to yet another level after she finishes up at Dawson HS