Sunday, July 28, 2013

Prime Time Nationals Champs crowned

SA Islanders 9/10th Grade Champions




I broke down and looked online to see how I was making a gif with my camera and basically the responses were "it couldn't be done" so add that to something else I've done that couldn't be done. I've been on the road since July 5th and over the course of those twenty-some days I have seen some very talented players that can play at various levels in college. Someone asked me did I spot another Lauren Cox at Prime Time and my response was I haven't found another Lauren Cox anywhere but again, talent is everywhere, I've seen it all over and this years Prime Time National had even more than last season.

I'll have a Full Court and GPR Tip Sheet. I'll recap Sunday's Championship Final Fours in both the 9/10 and 11/12 Grade Divisions and of course, there will be some mini stories to hold you. Please be patient, I've said I was drained before but actually wasn't until now, but please know it' coming. Over 1500 photos from the tournament have been posted on my Facebook, some are actually pretty good but you can check the champions at the link below until I get back with you

CHAMPS