Friday, July 26, 2013

Martinez opens up Prime Time with a bang #PTSNBC

You might wanna follow me on Twitter just in case I tweet something you might miss however since I saw this young lady for the first time a few months ago she has shown me something that college coaches love, a player that can knock down the three. Well she can do more than that however it's always good to have specialties and she' one of those kids I said "you need to guard before she even enters the gym"



Throughout my many years, I've seen some remarkable things and even though I was late and missed this, Martinez was simply in a zone, draining 18 threes in two games, nine in each. This certainly doesn't surprise me since I've seen her drop double digit threes before, even if the ref said her foot was on the line, that was close enough for me