Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2015 NT United star Alexander even better than I expected


I knew Brooke Alexander could play, I remember hearing about some of the things she did at Prestonwood Christian Academy as a freshman and sophomore and by her standing over six feet, I wasn't sure what to expect. I caught a glimpse of her earlier in the year and saw she could the three, quite well I might add but it goes beyond a player just spotting up and hitting a 22 footer


Alexander is athletic, she can put it on the floor and go coast to coast with it, not to mention take defenders off the dribble or you can flip it and she can step out and create problems on the defensive end and at her size and wingspan, believe me that has created problems
But yes she can shoot and when you do all that I mentioned offenssively and also be able to shoot this far behind the line, who you gonna call because she can definitely be a ZONE-BUSTER, did I mention she sees the floor well!!!!!!