Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Don't drop the ball

 With a percentile up in the nineties, it would be safe to assume I'm pretty confident about my ability to not only spot talent but help young ladies who might need extra exposure or opportunities to play at the next level. Keep in mind everyone is not a FIVE STAR player, Ariel Atkins and Brianna Turner are the top players in the state and possibly the country and both would be playing at BCS schools whether they play club ball or been mentioned by me or anyone else, it's that simple

They are just a couple of examples but the majority of the kids that have the ability to play at te next level need help. If you ever wonder why this kid went somewhere and one who may be better didn't, there are several reasons. My consulting service cuts the chase, I've experienced it as not only an evaluator and club coach, but as a parent as well

READ MORE