Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ice not ready to melt despite Howard being on fire


I had a chance to interact with the Texas Ice players and since I don't see a lot of them, I made sure to get some individual pictures just so when I'm in one of my moods, I cam look a picture an throw something you. I asked was everyone there and one one of the players responded the one with the fiery red hair wasn't and I responded well that fits because she was on fire from bta

Chasen Howard can shoot the three, she's a big guard that can take players off the dribble, I already knew that from seeing her a few weeks ago. What I didn't know is how well and fluid she can shoot it and I'm talking catch and shoot.

Chasen was blazing on day two but so were many other on the Texas Ice so you know what's coming next