Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Corpus Christi creates more Havoc at PTN

I spoke with Victoria Blankenship's mom in depth while I was in Arkansas and to say she not only knows but understands the game would be a huge understatement. This trickles over to her kids, her son is playing D1 football and Victoria will do the same in basketball if she so chooses, her scores are off the charts already and I ain't talking just basketball however she happened to make my Full Court Tip Sheet

Read more


Okay so before bracket play, I'm observing who I've seen and who I probably need to get too and being the multi-tasker that I am, I hear a couple of moms analyzing the brackets and seeing who they would match up against, some might consider this being nosy however I evaluate more than GBB, trust me

I had to ask who their daughters were and it's no surprise that one was dominant force from the outside while the other did the same on the inside. I was impressed with the team earlier however if not covering an event, I'm usually just evaluating talent but Aurianna Espinoza and Jasmine Gomez have unbelievable range, I'm talking time line folks. Adrienne Nickleson is the perfect bookend to Blankenship as they just control the paint on both ends while Taylor Garcia and Chylee LeFevre are among the other players that helped the Havoc create just that and finish 2nd in thhe 9/10 grade division at Prime Time Nationals