Thursday, July 11, 2013

Next stop PBR

I hate when I get backed up and it appears when I get back home next week, my usual time of winding and lounging won't happen because I still owe you some Flava, yet I can't cook. I owe you more from the Blueprint and trust me I can't draw nor build and now I'll catch yet another talented group of young ladies I hadn't seen before here it Fayetville at the PBR event

No worries, I'm pretty good at what I do and once I get back in Houston and get into my zone, you're going to be BOMBARDED. Always remember if I don't see it, I'm probably not going to write it and when SA Finest own Ray Caldwell mentioned I might want to catch 2017 Kiana Williams, I did and for some reason that old Shake and Bake commercial stayed in my head because this young lady has future star written all over her

To top that off, she'll be attending Wagner joining 2016 Amber Ramirez, one of GPR's top Texas players and also one of the top guards in the country along with 2016 Annabelle Tovar, who made my "All Went Off" team from the Blueprint