Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm heating up so be ready

I don't if I'll be around if and when this young lady starts playing, well I probably will, but she already gets it. I checked out some of the younger teams at the Fieldhouse for a couple of hours on Saturday, I mentioned Katy Rebels young star Rory Harmon is going to be huge and I ran into a couple of Lady Big Dogs who are going to be huge as well

Kennedy Taylor and Sarah Andrews are way ahead of the game and although it wasn't a close game, I've seen what they could do. What probably impressed me more than anything was watching Alycia Shufford run the point. I've seen her four different times and she's played every position, and played them well I might add. Let me go on a limb, I see a very bright future in store for all of their players

This young man gets it as well, who knows, maybe I will crossover. Anyway more to come, this was just a teaser