Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sayers one of many ready for #PrimeTime13

Keaton Sayers and her Lady Elite teammates are ready for the 2013 Prime Time Nationals and so am I. Last season I spotted several can't miss players like Lauren Cox and Natalie Chou who are going to dabble with MDAA consideration, well to be honest with you, COX is a LOCK, archive that, but remember I saw those players first at PTN and probably was one of if not the first to let you lknow

With over 800 teams, I believe 300 girls teams, I'm leaving the fire at #Bayou13 and entering the frying pan at #PrimeTime. Prime Time Nationals is a GPR Certified Event, I'll be there for the duration and I'll bring you Tip Sheets from GPR and Full Court, along with mini stories along the way and I'm still not done with #BigStateFlava nor #TheBlueprint so I have enough stuff to possibly get you to the fall leagues, of 2015