Friday, July 26, 2013

#PTSNBC momentum stays strong all day

With several out of state guests, my staff of one will do his best to catch everyone before it's over along with which is why my coverage of this seasons Prime Time Nationals carries over until the last basket is made on Sunday at the IAD


One thing I'm good at, some say the only thing, is spotting next level talent. This is just a gift, you can't teach it and certain things just go off in my head even if players don't because remember, college coaches are looking for pieces to fit their puzzles.

Someone sent me a text and asked did I spot another Lauren Cox at PTN this season ad I responded there are no more in the country in her class however the next level talent I saw had me scrambling and with six courts going, I'll do a remix  later today as I spot even more