Monday, July 22, 2013

Soming up-Full Court Tip Sheet from BOB and on to PTN for full coverage

Ariel Atkins could make a Tip Sheet just about anytime I cover an event. As a freshman, I knew she was national Top 100 player and after her sophomore season I knew she would, wait, should be getting a lot of consideration for MDAA, she's simply unbelievable and let me throw it at you one more time, she's one of the best players I've seen in my life and I've been living a long time


Atkins is ready to battle tonight in New Orleans and  I'll have a Full Court Tip Sheet coming at you from Basketball on the Bayou before I head over to do my thing watching players do their thang at Prime Time Nationals starting Thursday as I'll be covering PTN for the duration through the championships

Guess what? Even more from Big State Flava and The Blueprint coming as well, stay tuned it will be hot and heavy