Monday, July 8, 2013

Day two Flava tastes even better

The Louisiana Bayou Angels and TMK Contenders helped jump start my day as Bayou Angels twin towers Ky' Rain Wallace and Christian Jones and Contenders Athena Alverado and Sage Baalman were on fire early

How about South Texas Hoyas and Crossover Premier providing some action as Jade Brady  (Hoyas) and Crystal Chidomere (Crossover) enhanced the early morning action


Anytime I can see DFW Urban Elite, I know I won't be disappointed and their game against New Mexico Select was a battle but the battles continued throughout the afternoon and evening as well


The Alexis Morris photo shoot was underway as she is about to EXPLODE on the national scene so stay tuned for some exciting info coming at you including Tip Sheets from not only Girlz Prep Report but Fullcourt.com as well, not to mention mini stories from the Flava

Don't forget, follow me on Twitter @girlzprepreport.com and close to 1000 photos will be on Facebook, some of them are actually pretty good but always remember, I'm an evaluator and story teller and this novel ain't ready to end