Friday, July 26, 2013

North Shore duo create buzz on opening day at PTN




Logan Carger flirts around the rim time and time again and one day I'm probably going to see her throw one down, she's always been an athletic specimen that has developed into a basketball player capable of doing a number of things. Kayla Mack might not be able to dunk in her career but she keeps adding ingredients to her game and her ball handling and outside shooting will enable her to play multiple positions in college

I finally got Mack to smile, well the referee too when I told her I needed just one for the camera but the 2015 duo will be key ingredients to an explosive and possibly state bound North Shore team next season. Right now, the dynamic duo had the college coaches talking yesterday at Prime Time Nationals as they put on a show with the Texas Warriors. Let me also add that I called it on these young ladies when they were till at Cunningham MS

Read more

Action picks back up today, follow me Twitter @girlzprepreport  and I'll be using hashtag #PTSNBC