Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DFW Elite Houston youngstas shine at PTN


Although most are only entering the 7th grade, great strides have been made on this young DFW Elite Houston squad and they showed just how much potential they have by taking 3rd at Prime Time Nationals



It's amazing how time flies, it seems like only yesterday I was watching Brooke McCarty at the same age, she's a year away from Texas and not too far from an NCAA F4, quote me on that and Di Di Richards and Chasity Patterson are about to do some damage as HS freshmen so the cycle continues


Elizabeth Scott showed me her dominance earlier while Amanda Ferry has just burst out with insane talent and drive, how can I stop doing what I'm doing as these young ladies continue to pop up, especially when I'm Halle Jones publicist