Monday, July 15, 2013

2015 Driver having breakout summer

When I write something over and over and over, you need to realize that I not only believe it but you might want to take a look, I think my record on calling it speaks for itself. Tana Driver didn't make my Flava under 6'0 list simply because I didn't get a chance to see her however after watching her three years ago, I was sold and I didn't need 100 viewing to know that even at 5'1, she could play D1

I was impressed by her coolness on the court and off the court as she let's nothing fluster her and doesn't make many mistakes period. She has shown she can truly run a squad and the DFW Gold  has some players that are going to play in college. I'm not bright but if she's running a team full of college players and is successful doing so, it would be safe to assume this will translate over to the next level

After being invited to the USA trials, her being on my Under The Radar list was a thing of the past as she simply blew up going against some of the top guards in the country.