Monday, May 30, 2016

DFW Elite Houston #MemorialDayClassic


I missed London Mallett on Saturday so she''s another reason I made the trip back out to The Zone on Sunday. Mallet is one of those players that's elevated her game from what I saw in middle school to become a legitimate college prospect and with her size and power, she won't have any problems. She and Taelin Grays have been around forever and in the 8th grade, when Grays did this read more I knew she would be someone to reckon with




Watching 2021 Jada Malone battle against the big girls tells me her future is also bright and although I missed Atlantis Thomas on Sunday, she's been a pleasure to watch as she controls the inside. Gloria and Kaitlyn Davis always bring heat, I mean all of the guards just get after it and after a solid frehman year in high school, Halle Jones continues to show why I'm her publicist because big things are coming. With that being said, Grays makes the Tip Sheet