Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Spots available for I-10 Basketball Showcase this weekend


The Houston Lady Phenoms first group of players caught my eye prior to even entering high school and several players stood out on the squad, in fact they stood out so much I called many LEGITIMATE college prospects and we all know how it turns when I said that right?

Fast forward to now, this new crew has plenty are just as legitimate including those Suber twins, Kiana and Briana, who I said were D1 locks in the 5th or 6th grade and they've shown that the definitely have the key as many doors have opened from colleges wanting these talented young ladies

The Lady Phenoms are hosting the I-10 Basketball Showcase this weekend at San Jac, spots are available, cost is $200 for a 3-4 game guarantee. Contact Coach DJ at 832.2063610 and of course , I'll be attendance and remember "if you don't get it now, you will later "