Monday, May 30, 2016

MP Elite bring a plenty to #MemorialDayClassic

MP Elite is one of those squads I've had my eye own forever and that was before Shanay Washington was even in middle school. Washington was one of the top players in the country when she graduated in 2009 and went on to star at Baylor

I called Zahra Cross a Tip Sheet lock on day one, she's explosive with the ball and just blew me away like she blew by defenders and when she dropped B2B 25 footers, well that get's her pic and story


The on day 2, I took a better look at MP Elite and oh my, Ellen Hagen and Cassidy Lougton definitely left a lasting impression. I love watching guards that can either attack or pull-up and drain while going full speed, both showed me that as well as unlimited range


2020 De'Maya Young made the main #TipSheet because of her poise playing with the big girls while making her presence felt


READ MORE