Monday, May 30, 2016

Houston Dream keeping it alive #MemorialDayClassic

I just get a kick out of watching these players getting to ready to graduate and watching Taylor Howrd, Jasmine Harvey and Julia Schwake dropping the long ones consistently, effortlessly and accurately while still in middle school told me that they were going to do some damage in high school and as usual, I was right. I only caught Perkins recently, she's 6'2 and athletic, need I say more

Haley Washington made a huge jump from last season but this club has talented players on both teams. I'm just mesmerized with Eneily Rodriguez performances, no matter what the setting she plays the same way, hard and smart which is why she made the all important Tip Sheet and I'll close with Schwake dropping one for me for the road

READ MORE