Tuesday, May 24, 2016

UNSIGNED Destiny Navarro !!!!!!!!!



So if a picture is worth a thousand words, what about a video? Well to be honest, all videos of players don't do justice and some actually do more, trust me on that but you can also trust me on saying UNSIGNED Destiny Navorro is a legitimate college player and by that I mean she's good enough to play D1 however injuries at the wrong time have hurt countless players over the years and she's one of them

The good news is "she's baaaaaack" and when you watch the video, you can see her flowing effortlessly and to be honest with you, the one thing I love to see her do, shoot the long ball, isn't shown that much but she has NBA range, you can trust me on that also. One more time, 2016 UNSIGNED Destiny Navarro, 5'11 guard that can SHOOT THE BALL and knows how to score multiple ways